Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Designer T-shirt for Knitters - "I Knit So I Don't Kill People"

So my new specially designed t-shirt for knitters is now available in my Etsy shop.  Here is a sample of the desgn...



I give all the credit to the designer Chuck Uhl...he did a fabulous job on it.  He had me knit up swatches so that he could scan them to see what would work for the letters.  It looks like the letters are done in the stockinette stitch swatch I provided.  I think it is totally cool.



I wore the prototype of this t-shirt to the Madrona Fiber Arts Open Market and I had a lot of compliments on it.  As you can see the font type changed and Chuck added a bit more blood, than what was on the original, but overall it looks great!


Me wearing the prototype to work on casual Friday.
My co-workers got a kick out of it!

So drop me a comment and tell me what you think and who you would get one of these t-shirts for?  Would you buy it for a friend or keep it for yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment