Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Knitter Mama's upcoming events

I am signed up to have a booth at the Renton Harvest Festival on October 13th at the Piazza in Renton, WA, I'm signed up once again for the Pre-Black Friday Holiday Bazaar taking place on November 17th at Kent Meridian High School in Kent, WA, and I'm also signed up for the Kent Winter Craft Bazaar on November 30th & December 1st at the Kent Commons in Kent, WA. So I'm going to be pretty busy for the next two months!

I hope all of you are enjoying the fall season so far, with the leaves changing to the lovely colors of the season - orange, red, and yellow and all the variations of these colors. Now is the time to start pulling out those fall knit projects that you put away during the summer.

Now is the time to start thinking about your holiday knitting as well. Do you have your gift-knitting list ready? Do you have patterns picked out? How 'bout the right yarn for each of those patterns? I'm sure your LYS is starting to get in the great colors and fibers (wool, alpaca, cashmere, silk, etc) of the season, so go check them out!

Happy Knitting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment